Creating a New Poll

May 31, 2012 at 1:00 AM

I need to create another SPUserPoll which will be permanent on one of the pages. The current one has a different header imagery is being used on Fridays so, don't want any changes to that one.

I've copied the #SPUserPollRegion CSS code and renamed it as #SPUserPollRegion2 and removed the background-image url from the code so, it doesnt show the image in additional.css

I've exported the current SPUserPoll webpart and opened it in Designer. However, I can't see the SPUserPollRegion anywhere mentioned on the webpart code. So, how is the webpart referring to the image?

Here are the 4 possible places it could be mentioned on the code.

<type name="SPUserPoll.Presentation.WebParts.PollDisplayWebPart, SPUserPoll.Presentation.WebParts, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b504d4b6c1e1a6e5" />

<property name="SPUserPollResultType" type="SPUserPoll.Business.Components.Types+PollResultType, SPUserPoll.Business.Components, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b504d4b6c1e1a6e5">Count</property>

<property name="SPUserPollID" type="string">g_3851fca0_6c60_4a0d_9a63_dcbeb7d7729d</property>

<property name="SPUserPollResultDisplay" type="SPUserPoll.Business.Components.Types+PollResultDisplay, SPUserPoll.Business.Components, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b504d4b6c1e1a6e5">Textual</property>

Thanks,
Vesper